Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Are You Fucking Kidding Me?

Jesus H Christ. I wake up late this morning, look around for some smut to peddle, and instead I find a clip of Tucker Carlson, who was filling in for Sean Hannity on Fox News. Carlson talks about Obama applauding the Eagles for giving MVP candidate Michael Vick a second chance. He then says that Vick should have been executed for killing dogs...full article here.



Now, let me start this by saying that I love animals. I especially love dogs. I think that what Vick did was wrong, stupid, cruel, and every other evil adjective you can think of. That being said, all you PETA fanatics, here's some knowledge. If Michael Vick gets executed, what should happen to Ray Lewis? There are people in the NFL, Ray included, who have been tried for murder. AND Ray Lewis got a plea deal for giving up his two co-defendants. With those types of people in the NFL, how can anyone bitch about Michael Vick? Let's be realistic. I think Ray Lewis may have had a part in a double stabbing, but he is a fucking good linebacker, and he worked the system to not be in jail for life. So let him play. Michael Vick did his time, so let him play.

Does Ray Lewis have to stab a bitch?
There are tons of other examples. Just last month a Defensive End for the New Orleans Saints, Will Smith, was charged with domestic abuse for dragging his wife down the street by her hair. Think he's the only one? Here is a link to the NFL Arrests Database, domestic abuse seems to come up again and again.

So all you holier-than-thou people who say Michael Vick should be burned at the stake or something, shut the fuck up. You watch and cheer on a team every Sunday who probably employs or has employed a felon. And it's not just the NFL, convicted felons are everywhere.

But people can change, and if the fucking law says he gets two years, he gets two years. Tucker Carlson, run for president with your platform as "elevating killing dogs to the same as killing people." At least you'll get more votes than fucking Sarah Palin.

I mean think about it, there are states with no death penalty for killing people, and I love my dog as much as the next guy, but I think my life should be held above his in the eyes of the law. Are we all going insane?! They live for fucking twelve years. My dog could be born the same day as me and die before my balls drop. So what the fuck? Of course killing them is cruel, but killing a person is worse, fuck you Tucker Carlson and fuck you Fox News. Dogs are man's best friend, but they are still dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment