Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Good Old Women Drivers

Okay ladies, I always take shit for joking about you driving or just careening cars into walls or something. And I understand it is a generalization, but here is my proof.

Female Driver Gets Car Unstuck

American girls get a pass because she's obviously Euro trash, but I mean this shit is priceless. And American women you do still mostly blow at driving. "She's an idiot...It's about to hit the house." Dude is so calm as he watches this girls BMW try to run away from her. Because every car driven by a woman suffers more abuse than this on an average day, according to me.

"Oh boy she's gunna cry."

1 comment:

  1. my personal opinion is this pervasive deficiency in driving amongst the majority of the female race is due to their lack of video game participation in their youth. if you can fuck shit up at gran turismo, you know you can fuck shit up during such activities as reverse, parallel park and pass on highway. not to mention, avoid random inanimate (and sometimes animate) objects.

    ReplyDelete