Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Humpday Hotty: Cobie Smulders

This is the chick from "How I Met Your Mother." She is pretty slamming, as Maxim reinforced by throwing her on the cover of the last issue. She has kind of that classic sexy look, the look that gives you a thread of hope that she might actually fuck normal-looking guys. Keep dreaming. I know I know, less talkie, more hotty.

4 comments:

  1. sexy sweetieeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished to make you my LOVEEEE...for LIFETIME..
    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about some hot pork from New York

    ReplyDelete
  4. would rape if i could

    ReplyDelete