Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Marc Anthony Don't Pay Taxes

According to Radar Online, Marc Anthony, the rat-faced hubby of once-epic-booty-having Jennifer Lopez, owes a whopping total of $3.4 million in unpaid taxes. Seems fairly reasonable to not pay taxes when you make $11 mil a year and your slamming  ball-and-chain pulls in $20 mil. Yeah the government definitely won't figure out you haven't paid taxes on your Long Island estate since "I Need to Know" released. Idiot.

Taxes? No hablo ingles

Look, this is one thing I don't understand about celebrities. How fucking dumb are you? If I don't pay my taxes, the government loses out on like $300 so they could give a fuck. But when you own a crib like this on Long Island, it's different. You have money, and lots, so Uncle Sam doesn't take kindly to you not paying taxes. I just laugh at you rich fuckers while I slip through the cracks. That's Amurrica.

Like don't you have any idea of the recession we are in? The fucks in the government need your $3.4mil bra, and they ain't going to let it slide. Especially when you're puerto rican or whateverthefuck Marc Anthony is. Lesson learned you latin douche. Have fun once J Lo's looks go south. This is Amurrica Marc Anthony, not communist Venezuela or wherever you're used to.

1 comment:

  1. i left a job off my taxes senior year at college and the goddamned irs hit me up for like $600 the next year, those fucks. i was working and in college you piece of shit assholes!

    ReplyDelete