Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, March 14, 2011

Hackers Obtain Bank of America Emails

So the hacker group Anonymous, who were huge supporters of Wikileaks, put up on the website BankofAmericasuck.com a series of emails which they tag as #BlackMonday. The emails reveal schemes Bank of America had going with "forced-place insurance." I don't know what it means, you don't know what it means, all I know is it creates higher premiums for customers, and that's bad. By the way, the site has been up and down all day long due to the huge amounts of traffic on it. The emails were authored by an ex-BoA employee who apparently was witness to a lot of shitty customer service and scheming to bone customers as hard as possible as far as outrageous insurance premiums.

I hate hackers. I'm computer retarded and feel like people who know a ton of shit about hacking and shit could eat my lunch (or everything on my computer) if they wanted. But I'm glad that after this Wikileaks shit, hackers are trying to be more responsible. Stealing peoples identities? Nah, we'll find a disgruntled BoA employee and release their emails to the public, I love it.

From the Huffington Post:  
When asked by Anonymous about his motivation for revealing this information, the author writes: "The only reason I'm doing this is because they already took everything from me…these people are still employees and have bills to pay and think it's illegal to expose fraud at this bank… Nobody wants to end up like me hiding out in my house having to talk to police officers and lawyers. Nobody will stand up until they see me in the traditional news. That's my short term goals right now."

Jesus dude, this seems kind of intense. Is there some sort of underground war between Bank of America and its employees right now? What the fuck dude, the way this guy talks they are sending hit squads his way fucking Scarface style.



This is why I closed the fuck out of my BoA account. At least other banks will sweet talk you a little. Bank of America just makes you wait in line for 3 hours and THEN bones you in the ass, don't even wash their cocks in between. Fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment