Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, January 30, 2012

Ballin' dude chooses chauffer over wife

From Newser:
A chauffeur and a doorman are suddenly well-off after music mogul Alan Meltzer left them both a large chunk of his $10 million estate. Meltzer "was such a nice guy," says his chauffeur, who got $1 million. "He was always joking. He never looked down on anybody." 

The former head of Wind-Up Records died about a year after divorcing his wife. His doorman received around $500,000. "He was a generous guy," says the doorman. "It’s a surprise." 

Making the heartwarming story decidedly less heartwarming is this colorful quote from Meltzer's ex, who lost out on her share of the estate: "He can leave it to whoever he wants to. I’m doing fine. I could care less," she tells the New York Post. "If he wants to give it to the bums, he can give it to the bums. He could f*** a nun. I couldn’t give a s***. He can give his money to whoever he wants. We’re divorced. The man is dead."

Ballin' out like a motherfucker. Ex-wife don't get shit but his doorman and cahuffer got hooked the motherfuck up. I mean a chauffer is basically a driver and a bodyguard so that makes sense. But the dude who opens the door for you and brings your whip around? I wish I could do a menial job for a rich person and when they croak just get half a mil right quick.

This guy didn't get 500k but he's happy anyway

And you gotta love the "he could fuck a nun" comment. Classic spiteful ex-wife bullshit. That dudes will was an awesome fuck you to the old ball and chain. That's what I call the last laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment