Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NASCAR Boom goes unseen?

So I don't follow NASCAR for shit but when I found out that some guy crushed a truck carrying jet fuel yesterday. And then I look everywhere and all I can find is a shitty camera angle and no actual footage of the dude nailing the truck.



Isn't that the worst? Such a cock tease. Like you can even see the fireball in the frame but not the actual impact. Hey NASCAR, want to become more popular, let me see the motherfucking accident, not the guy's stupid car and shit. I want fireballs and action and excitement! We don't ask for much especially out of a sport that I still only consider entertaining when the race looks more like something out of Twisted Metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment