Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, March 2, 2012

Does the warlock help fiat win?

Hopefully you didn't die yesterday because I didn't post any funny and intriguing stories. Well bitch, I had a snow day and got my 8-year-old on by building a snow fort all day. Get at me.

So Charlie Sheen is due back on the silver screen in June with a new series on FX. But for now he just copped a Fiat ad.



Two questions.

First, he definitely fucked that broad in the ad right? I'm betting yes.

And second, does anyone own a fucking Fiat? I know they just bought up a bunch of dealerships in the US and the cars look pretty sweet but I don't know a single fucking person who has one. I mean they are stacking on the advertisements, first the J Lo ad fiasco, now they've enlisted the Warlock to slang cars. We'll see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment