Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Peyton and Colts parting ways

From Newser:
The "sources" were right: Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts announced today that he won't be playing for the team next season after 14 years, reports the Indianapolis Star. "It's weighed heavy on my heart," said an emotional Manning. "But I am at peace with it." Colts owner Jim Irsay said the circumstances of the QB's hefty contract were "too difficult to overcome," adding that the team would retire Manning's No. 18. So where to next? 

Bleacher Report has five teams here that should be on the top of the list. "As I go, I go with just a few words ... for Colts fans," said Manning. "Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I truly have enjoyed being your quarterback."

Peace Peyton

I'm calling this shit right fucking now. Some shit team is going to pay for Manning and then he is going to re-injure his neck and be done forever. Every time a quarterback gets hit it jars his whole head and neck. Good luck lasting the next few years in the NFL Peyton.

If I were him I'd just star in commercials and become a commentator or some shit. Why keep playing until you get your neck snapped off? Fucking of course all pro athletes are ego maniacs so he'll play until he leaves the field on a stretcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment