Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, December 20, 2010

Butt Stuff in Idaho

Okay, what the fuck is up with High School athletics hazing? I mean look, I understand a certain amount of shit you do to the fucking rookies. Fine, but this shit is ridiculous.

Friday a story came out involving three college football athletes.
Boise State - freshman receiver Anthony Clarke
Idaho State University - tight end (irony to follow) Nathan Walker
Carroll College - freshman Logan Chidester

The three all went to the same high school in Blackfoot Idaho. Allegedly these three and two more people from their high school basketball team hazed some of their players a little too hard. They are charged with forcibly penetrating teammates using a foreign object. I shit you not. The two up top who are on their college's teams have been suspended. But they are fucked, according to the Police Chief more victims are coming forward.


I may have grown up in the Northeast and maybe its real boring out in Idaho, but what college basketball team is worth taking a "foreign object" in the ass? Like how the fuck does that happen? Like, having to carry shit or like do some sort of chore is fine, but come on, foreign objects in the ass? Good Darwin that sucks. At least be men and use your dicks. It's a common courtesy.

Captain: Hey rook, you think you're hot shit taking a charge on me in practice?

Rookie: Well I am just trying to impart in you better knowledge of the game so our entire team will be become better and compete at a higher level. Since I am not a starter and have much to learn I can only help the team by providing realistic competition during practices.

Captain (to sadistic psychopathic comrades): He thinks he's smart talking to me like that, let's put this lax stick one of my bro's gave me in his ass.
(Sodomy occurs)

Like do these kids have no self respect? I think one of the ONLY acceptable reasons to blow away people in your school is them shoving something in your ass because you're a freshman. Like if you went Columbine all up in your school and the cops caught you and you were like "Dudes shoved a bro stick in my ass," the cops would let you go. No questions ask.

This is Bro Rape at it's finest, and we need to eliminate it. I think any bro who rapes should have a gun put in his mouth and I'll pull the trigger until it clicks, personally.



You bros disgust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment