Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Humpday Hotty: Eva Mendes

Alright, I'm bringing out the big guns this week. The last Hotty blew up the charts and now we're going bigger. I'll admit, Eva Mendes is in my top ten. She is slamming hot, even as she ages she stays so sexy. She has that latina thing where not only is she hot, but you get the feeling she would absolutely rip your cock off in the sack. In Training Day I nut every time you see her tits in the bed that one time. You know what I'm talking about. Anyway I'll let her speak for herself.

  
Hello Vogue
That. Just. Happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment