Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

420 Funny's: Chuck Norris & Marky Mark

Well it has finally happened. According to High Times a medical marijuana dispensary in L.A. has named a strain after the worst-actor/best roundhouse-kicker in the world, Chuck Norris. One of Norris' reps told TMZ that the use of his name was not authorized, and legal action may still be possible.

Chuck Norris says no to drugs

Dude, why the fuck would you take legal action? Getting a strain of weed named after you is awesome. I bet one hit of this shit is like a roundhouse kick to the face. And yes of course I had to include a Chuck Norris joke, what kind of person would I be if I didn't?

In other pothead news, Marky Mark faked taking a bong hit out of the award he received Variety's Indie Impact Award on Sunday. He then told the crowd that he stopped smoking pot because of his duties as a father.



From EOnline: "I stopped smoking weed for my kids," he said on stage at the Parker Palm Springs Sunday morning. "One day, we were driving and you could smell it from somewhere. My daughter asked what the smell was so I told her it was a skunk.
"Then she said, 'Sometimes Daddy smells like that!' to me and my wife. So I knew I had quit," he explained.

That is hilarious. Sometimes daddy smells like that. It must have been one of those moments where his wife just looked at him with those "What the fuck?" eyes and he was so scared he never touched the blunt again.

I mean Mark Wahlberg has only assaulted people on the streets of Boston, become a singer, and created Entourage. I think the man is entitled to a joint every now and again, don't you? I know if I was him I'd be like "Daddy can smell like whatever he wants because he gives you all a nice mansion to live in and ponies for every holiday there is." Eat that, fucking toddler trying to blow up my spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment