Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And You Thought You Had No Life

Okay so this 42-year-old researcher at Ohio State recreated the Buckeye's stadium out of LEGO's. Yeah, I know, ridiculous. It took him over 1,000 hours and fucking one million LEGO blocks. Jesus H. Christ I hope they didn't pay him the whole time. Full Story here.

Look at this shit, who cares this much about LEGO's? Even when I was in my LEGO prime at like 10 I only had the patience to build the Millennium Falcon. And that went from awesome to scrap in like 15 minutes.

This shit holds 6,000 LEGO people. Dude look at the fucking wall behind the dude. Like did you ever do anything in your existence besides play LEGO? What the fuck bro, he probably thinks this shit makes him look cool. But really, it's just embarrassing. Come on man, get laid or something.

1 comment:

  1. my list of places never to go back to:

    columbus, ohio
    paris

    it there's a state that makes u wish u were never born an american, it's ohio, and i think the parisians understand this, thus their hatred for us.

    ReplyDelete