Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, January 24, 2011

Man Issues: Condoms

Possibly the greatest dilemma in the history of man is, to wear a condom, or not to wear a condom. If the female you happened to have tricked into letting you bone her is not on birth control, I assume that you will be wrapping it. And it's horrible. Technology has come so far so why don't they have condoms that just don't feel like anything or something. I mean what the fuck?



In my opinion sex with a condom is like taking ecstasy in prison. It just leads to disappointment. Like honestly, sex is not sex with a rubber. If you have never experienced going "raw dog" I feel bad for you. Your life is incomplete. And I'm not exaggerating either. Get your woman on the pill, and start letting 'em blow like Charlie Sheen in a whorehouse. Thank me later.

Here's what we need to come up with. It might sound weird but hear me out. Male birth control. That's right, I want a pill I can take however often and blow to my heart's content without knocking anyone up. I don't give a fuck about what the side effects are either. No offense girls, but i know since it's invention you blamed being crazy on the pill. Fuck that then, I'll take it and you'll still all be bat-shit crazy. I'm just saying. Fuck rubbers.

2 comments:

  1. i see two solutions.

    fuck it, go raw dog, roll the dice, hit up planned parenthood for a std check on your next cold streak.

    or find a dame with a nice booty on birth control to crush for a while until something nicer comes along.

    win/win??

    ReplyDelete