Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dude, I Hate Rich Kids

Where the fuck does this kid get the audio/visual equipment to do this bullshit? What the fuck is happening to the world? Jesus christ.



Everyone seems to agree that this Black Friday shit by Rebecca Black is the worst song ever. But I think that this guy and his shittiness just bent over Rebecca Black and raped the shit out of her awfulness. Like jesus Rebecca, get your horrific singing on point. You have to add the eye-abortion video or else it barely phases people anymore. I mean fuck, Britney Spears is still around.



These songs have destroyed what little faith I had in humanity to start the day. I'm out, only the HumpDay Hotty tomorrow will make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment