Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stupid UCLA Bitch Getting Death Threats

Okay so if you haven't seen the video of the slut from UCLA ranting about how many Asians go to UCLA and whatever Asian shit they do. Here's the video.



Love how the bitch is talking about how she's "deep into political science" and shit. Honey the only good grade you ever got was on your knees and we all know it.

This dude is pissed

Anyway now the stupid cunt is getting death threats, I assume from Asian kids.

From the NY Daily News:
Alexandra Wallace, a junior political science major, has sought the protection of campus police after she received several calls and emails from people threatening revenge for her recording the tirade, titled "Asians in the Library," campus police said.

She later apologized for the video (you would too if there were like 500,000 Asians within a mile of you ready to go Kill Bill on your ass) and said she "cannot explain what possessed me to approach the subject as I did, and if I could undo it, I would. I'd like to offer my apology to the entire UCLA campus. For those who cannot find it within them to accept my apology, I understand."

Shut the fuck up like you are going to outsmart people bitch. You thought it'd be funny to show your white friends your rant and shit, and then oh no I'm getting death threats so I'm sorry. Look, hot chicks are NEVER funny. Leave the comedy to the men, ladies.

Go ahead, call me sexist. Name the funniest woman you know of (if you say Tina Fey I will flip) and I will name a guy who is ten times funnier. Sorry ladies, you can't do comedy well. Especially a dumbass polly sci major bimbo talking about half the population of her school. Jesus dumb undergrad sluts never learn.

Lesson one grasshopper, keep dick in mouth so you no say stupid shit.

4 comments:

  1. She only apologized to the UCLA campus, not the Asians world wide that she mocked and offended. Not to mention the thousands of Asians that chose not to attend college, but instead to join an L.A. street gang. Fucking dumb slut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey, a poly-sci bimbo who "cannot explain what possessed me to approach the subject as I did" is without a doubt intent on a career in, uh, the Law specializing in (this will date me) "The 'Flip Wilson' Defense", e.g. "The Devil made me do it."

    Gives a whole new twist to "possession" as a legal term. Although I suspect even a bonafide Demon would much rather rent than take title, if you catch my drift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just proved that you're as idiotic as she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lisa lamponeli is hilarious

    ReplyDelete