Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Miley Cyrus Needs to Go

Alright, it finally has reached the breaking point. I am physically ill. On tour in Ecuador last week Miley Cyrus covered "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana.



Miley, this is why Kurt killed himself. Because of bubblegum pop bullshit wannabe-grunge cum-gargling slutbags who try to be cool by saying "I love Nirvana" blah blah blah. If Kurt Cobain could come back from the death and blow his head off again because of this I know he would. Miley Cyrus is a disgrace to music, Rock in particular. I sincerely hope her next bong hit of Salvia is her last. I am in shock. And disgusted doesn't even scratch the surface of how much I hate Miley Cyrus now. Have a little respect you fucking worthless whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment