Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trump is Out of the Race

So finally Donald Trump admitted that this whole run at the presidency was a publicity stunt basically.

From USA Today:
"I have spent the past several months unofficially campaigning and recognize that running for public office cannot be done half-heartedly," Trump said in a statement. "Ultimately, however, business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector."

Trump became the second contender in three days to bow out of the race, a sign that the Republican field is finally beginning to take shape.
Jesus christ, finally the Trump meister is admitting that he can't handle politics. High-level business isn't the same as politics. You have to watch what you say and Trump is used to firing off his mouth because he's a billionaire. This election has me torn so far, but at least now I don't have to wonder if the Donald could run this country. I was seriously considering voting for him if he got a platform together. Oh well, go back to TV and being a rich fuck Trump. Imagine Melania as the first lady?

Hottest potential first lady ever
It was Obama's power move to interrupt the Apprentice for the "Obama is dead" parade that got to him. This ain't knocking down tenements in the Bronx for a skyscraper, Donald, this is hardball.

No comments:

Post a Comment