Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How Do Mormons Have Fun?

So I know you are all wondering what kids at Bringham Young do instead of getting laid. Apparently setting themselves on fire is one option.

From Huffington Post:
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- Three college students were hospitalized in serious condition Monday after they were burned while dropping homemade gasoline bombs into one of Utah's thousands of abandoned mine shafts.

The students were dropping Molotov cocktail-type devices into a mine shaft when a cooler filled with gasoline either spilled and caught fire or blew up prematurely, Utah County sheriff's Lt. Darren Gilbert said. The accident happened about 11 p.m. Saturday in a remote area of Utah about 80 miles south of Salt Lake City.


Take that impure thoughts!


Man, this is the shit I used to do with my boys when I was like 14. These Mormon kids must just need to vent their frustration in any way possible. If you can't have angry sex or smoke pot or drink tea, then what the fuck can you do?

Here's the thing about making Molotov cocktails though, you should probably not make them by bringing a fucking cooler of gasoline with you to the mine shaft. I mean couldn't anyone with half a brain see that lugging around a cooler filled with gas might lead to some or all of your group being maimed? I guess not. Mormons can be morons too!

No comments:

Post a Comment