Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Humpday Hotty: Julianne Hough

Ballroom dancer, country music singer, and actress. And she is slamming hot. Julianna Hough is the quadruple threat. That's all I can really say. Bam. Chick does workout tapes and shit too, I suggest checking them out.







Oh and by the way I just saw that Barstool is starting a humpday hotty now. You know you're doing something right when the best steal from you.


From Barstool Sports:
Introducing UB’s newest feature: The Hump Day Hottie

Old news bro's.

1 comment:

  1. Her sex appeal faltered a bit when she started dating Ryan Seacrest...

    ReplyDelete