Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sweden has Drunk Elks

So I'm looking for some good smut to peddle and I come to a story about an elk in Sweden getting wasted on fermented apples and getting stuck in the tree. I think, eh it's kinda funny. Then I found a picture.

From Newser:

(Newser) – The headline in the Swedish website the Local reads "Drunken elk rescued from Swede's apple tree," and while it's almost a shame to ruin it with explanation, here goes: The elk had been chomping fermented apples (apparently a common phenomenon in the fall in Sweden), got tipsy (ditto), tried to get even more apples higher in the tree, then got hopelessly tangled in the limbs. It took a while, but rescuers finally freed the woozy elk. 

“My neighbor recognized it as the animal that almost ran into her car earlier in the day," says the man who spotted the treed elk. "She was pretty sure the elk was already under the influence."


Drunk as Mel Gibson on Hannukah
 Let me tell you that without the picture of that poor fuck tangled in the most pathetic tree ever I wouldn't have posted this. But just imagine hearing some shit in your yard and seeing that fucking mess. Hilarious. Drunk elk gets his ass kicked by a sapling. Tree 1, Elk 0. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment