Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Calling Em as He Sees Em

So a NASCAR driver is getting roasted because he tweeted how gross it was to see a chick breast-feeding at a grocery store.

From Newser:
NASCAR driver Kasey Kahne was so disgusted when he spotted a mom nursing her baby at a local grocery store that he immediately tweeted his utter revulsion. “One boob put away, one boob hanging!!! Nasty,” tweeted the overwhelmed car jockey. "I don't feel like shopping anymore or eating." When a female follower complained about his reaction, he called her a "dumb B," reports Mediaite


 Calls em as he sees em

Since the dude has been getting slammed for the comments of course he apologized. But every man knows he tells the truth. Breast-feeding in public is not cool ladies. I've worked in restaurants where chicks just whip their tit out and let the little guy start suckling away. It's so fucking un-appetizing for everyone around you that my only conclusion is you've never heard of a breast pump or you are one of those "holier than thou because I have a baby" bitches.

The bros got your back Kasey. No titty-suckling near my food.

1 comment:

  1. i like it, the baby freaks me out but not the titty

    ReplyDelete