Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Humpday Hotty: Celebs in Yoga Pants

Alright, this time I'm changing the motherfucking game. Not just one slammin' hot piece, a whole slew of them. In yoga pants. You're welcome.

Katy Perry

Jessica Alba

Sara Jean Underwood

Kim Kardashian

Olivia Wilde
Gisele Bundchen

Heidi Montag

Irina Shayk
Megan Fox

Carmen Elecktra

Ines Sainz

BAM. That's what the fuck is up. You think my hotties are getting tired? Throw some yoga pants on those bitches and watch the fucking show. Goddamn whoever invented that fabric must be knee-deep in pussy. If he isn't I vote he should be by law getting some 24/7. Thank you yoga pants guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment