Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, April 2, 2012

Akon is Dead

Honestly my week is already fucked knowing that Akon is dead. I found out way later than everyone else because I haven't been on my computer 24/7 over the weekend like usual.

Every drink I have for the next month will be for Akon, RIP.

Oh and what the fuck is up with Akon having AIDS?Should I have known that? Did he know it? I thought the Magic Johnson method of destroying AIDS, AKA being rich, worked every time? I think this is some sort of conspiracy to strike right at the core of hip hop and kill the dude with the most unique voice of all.

Insert ironic but awesome Akon tribute song choice.

1 comment: