Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving, NFL

 Happy Turkey Day Readers!
Okay so there are three NFL games today, and while they may not be close, at least they include interesting teams.

Game One: Pats vs Lions
You all know I'm biased in this game. But believe me when I say I really like the Lions. But it's a short week, and it might seem arrogant but sorry Detroit fans, you need the full week to prep for us, we probably won't need the full week to prepare for you. Now obviously one day of practice will make for a slow start for both teams probably. But I think the Pats have established their mission. It's Superbowl or bust. They beat Indy, they beat Pittsburgh, big AFC contenders. The Patriots are getting ready to play the Jets again, and these next weeks they have to really hit their stride to go all the way, and I think they will. Prediction: Patriots win


Game Two: Cowboys vs Saints
This will be hands down the best game of the day. Both teams have a lot to prove. The Cowboys are basically playing for pride. But the Saints have a lot at stake at well, they are still in a playoff race, and are trying to shed the picture of a broken down championship team. It could be ugly, it could be low scoring, and I hate to do it, but I'm taking the Boys. Prediction: Cowboys win

Kitna for the win? Believe it
The Night Game: Jets vs Bengals
I think this game could be close but the Jets could also roll the Bungles. I mean for the worst team in the NFL right now, this week, I'd choose the Bengals. Ocho and TO blow, don't care how good they've been in the past, them together is horrific. The Bengals defense is going to give it up as usual like a high school cheerleader. Let's put it this way, I'm starting Sanchez on my fantasy team. I think he's going to give Cincy the ole Dirty Sanchez. Prediction: Jets win

The Dirty One Conquers the Bungles
Enjoy your Thanksgiving people, remember, it's a marathon not a sprint. This includes eating and drinking. Don't be dumb like I usually am and be so stuffed by 5 that you have to drink red wine like it's Sideways to get a buzz on, then 9 rolls around and you're stuffed enough to puke, and somehow also shitfaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment