Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, November 1, 2010

Zach Galifan- Whatever the Fuck is My Hero

Okay so let me start by saying The Hangover was a funny ass movie. I liked it a lot. I think this Galifianakis is just riding the Seth Rogen trend, goofy stoner fat guy is pretty in right now.

But that being said I love Bill Maher. And Real Time. He is hilarious and is one of the only political analysts who I think actually calls it not only how he sees it, but how I see it. He is openly liberal on marijuana, and during Galifianakis' appearance it finally happened, they smoked weed on the show. It was awesome, and Bill has never had the stones to do this himself, but Galifianakis did, I applaud you sir.

Save your money Zach, the stoned fat guy surely won't last, but this is still a gem and actually a serious milestone for the marijuana legalization effort. Stoners unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment