Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Always Good for a Chuckle

Alright Jimmy Buffett is still touring. He's old as shit, always drunk or stoned, and generally hilarious. He's like a billionaire with his restaurant chain and shit. But look at this hilarious video of him eating concrete at a show in Australia. I couldn't embed the video because TMZ are fascists, but click here and it'll come right up.

Dude, hilarious. I love how people aren't even concerned, everyone in the crowd is just cheering and shit, most of them are probably so hammered they don't even realize he fell off the fucking stage. Awesome.

Sweet faceplant, old bra
I hope that cheers you up on your Humpday, along with today's hotty of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment