Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Will They Survive? Jersey Shore Season 4 in Italy

TMZ is reporting that there is an apparent plan in the works to get visas to Italy for the cast and crew of the Jersey Shore. As of now it appears MTV is scouting locations in Italy, to find the right home for our cast of Guidos.

To Italy!


This will not end well. Mark my words. Real European Italians probably hate how their nation is dragged under by the Jersey Shore. Sure the kids will love to party with retard Americans that have TV cameras up their ass, just like in the US of A. But the older Italians, good lord I don't know what they are going to think of this mockery of their culture. I mean I'm not even Italian and these people embarrass me. Sure, the show is like crack, and makes you feel smart knowing these retards are out there in the world, but fuck me running. The Mafia will probably just have Snooki and everyone else killed, and sell Jwoww into titty-fuck slavery. That's how real Italians roll.

If I was the Italian government, I'd sit these clowns down alone in separate rooms, and say that they cannot come into the country unless they can point out Italy on a map. No help, no phones, no assistance, just straight up are you dumb or aren't you. If they did that though it'd be my boy Vinny going to Italia alone. Oh well. Let the retards play, everyone else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment