Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

UGA Is Fucked

Thinking about going to the University of Georgia? Be warned. Yesterday morning a girl on her way to class at UGA was atacked by a man who attempted to sexually assault her.

Come to class and get raped!

From Huffington Post:
The 22-year-old was walking to catch a bus in South Athens at 7:30 a.m. when a man apprehended her from behind and tried to take off her clothes.
Mark Mack, who lives nearby, heard the victim's screams.
"I just hear this girl shriek really loud yell, 'Help me, help me,'" he told MyFoxAtlanta. "When I come out she was standing here and the guy ran off this way I yelled what are you doing and he ran off."
The attacker remains at large.




Jesus, good thing Mark Mack (can't be his real name can it?) was there to save the day. Only in Atlanta does a dude try to rape you on your morning commute on a Monday. I mean Friday I can see it, but Monday? Come on bro, everyone is just trying to get to class and work and shit without killing themselves, no need to throw a sexual assault in there. Especially with Mark Mack on the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment