Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, April 25, 2011

Facial Flex

Okay women, it is officially time to look at yourselves when you are talking about men fucking with womens' self esteem and shit. Look at this fucking thing.



You guys are doing that to yourselves, and before you tell me it's fake, go fuck yourselves. It's real as Kim Kardashian's ass. But please don't buy it women. This is the dumbest thing ever.

Torture yourself, I'm not sure why.
I don't even understand what this product does? Make you smile wider? Or let you take my fat dick into your mouth easier? I don't know this all seems very confusing. But it is hilarious that the woman in the commercial tries to make it seem like it doesn't suck. We all know it sucks. And fifty bucks to. What the fuck? I hope you have more confidence than to think that a skinny smile is setting you back in life, don't buy that bullshit. Skinny smiles are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment