Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Humpday Hotty: Ashley Logan

Alright this morning I was really in a slump looking for a hotty. I cruised some trashy celebrity websites and nothing caught my eye. So what is a smut-peddler to do? AthletesWives.com. Bingo.

DeJuan knows what's up

DeJuan Blair's girlfriend Ashley Logan came up. Blair plays for the San Antonio Spurs in case you don't remember him from Pitt. DeJuan knows how to pick 'em. She might have the biggest ass in the history of asses. Sorry Coco. She is a video girl for Hip Hop videos, that's all that needs to be said.




Oh and go to her site. See that "Big Booty Dating" ad on the left? That shit is classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment