Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, November 19, 2010

DJ Pauly D Causes Riot

Alright first of all I'll admit it. DJ Pauly D is my dude. Of all the fucks on Jersey Shore, he is the chillest.

Apparently he went to URI to visit a friend, this is what ensued.


Here's the thing though. I've visited URI before, and its dime to regular civilian ratio is like 2 to 1. It's crazy. So I'm sure Pauly didn't mind like two hundred slamming chicks chasing him down, he probably sat in his buddies dorm and one by one fucked like a hundred babes. Dude is the man. Not allowed on campus without prior warning? Check.

Pauly's a pimp.

Oh yeah hoes yeahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment