Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Knicks Celtics Best Regular Season NBA Game Reaction

Okay, I've waited to hear what all the sports talk people are saying about this game so I could develop my opinion and address most other people's opinions.

Okay, for the Knicks. I called that this game would be tight, I knew the Knicks would bring their A game. Amare played out of his fucking mind, as did Felton and Gallinari. This really was a statement to the NBA that the Knicks are just push over pieces of shit anymore. That being said. Knicks fans. You still lost. I shit myself when Amare hit that almost buzzer beater. But listen. The Knicks played their best game of the year, by far, and still couldn't come through. That last shot Pierce made to ice it was a classic example of the Knicks being the old Knicks. Amare isn't great at defense, so they went at him. But during the timeout any good coach would say "Look, it's going to Pierce from elbow range." Now I don't know if that was discussed by the Knicks, but every Celtics fan knew it was coming. They always do it to clinch a game and Pauly rarely disappoints.





I mean Knicks fan, just please be cool. The Celtics didn't have Shaq or Jermaine O'Neal. Rondo got hurt and still played but was obviously limping. I'll say if the Celtics had their two bigs this game wouldn't have been close. Shaq would have bodied up Amare and at least made those early buckets he got contested. That being said, I had watched maybe two Knicks games before last night. They are an axciting young team, add Mello and their legit. If you followed my advice and watched that game last night, your welcome, that'll be the best basketball game until the playoffs. I guarantee it.

1 comment:

  1. the knicks are wack, methinks lebron and dwade mop up msg with them tonite. the truth, however, keeps it very real at all times, especially with the sick double bow at the game's end

    ReplyDelete