Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, March 14, 2011

Bracket Monday, Peace to the NFL

Alright so let's get it started. I'd say of all days of the year, today has the least amount of work done by men of any work day all year. It's bracket day. I don't care enough to tell you my shit, but heres a printable bracket. Get to it.

Print a NESN Bracket.

Be ready peeps

And the NFL labor dispute is finally going to court. As of 5pm Friday the NFLPA decertified so they can sue the NFL owners. And now we will try to figure this shit out via the most convoluted and slow-moving outlet ever, the US legal system. I'll call it right now, we are missing at least one game this year. The owners have a little nest egg they've been saving like shiesty bitches, so they can hold out for the whole season probably, but I doubt the players can. Start your LFL fantasy league shit, because we ain't having a real NFL season this year kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment