Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, December 19, 2011

Give James Franco a D, Get Fired

From Newser:
James Franco's stint as a student at NYU is the gift that keeps on giving. A professor who gave him a D in acting class say he got fired for doing so and is suing the university for his job back, reports the New York Post.

Jose Angel Santana says Franco skipped plenty of classes in most of his courses while at the school—and, specifically, didn't show up for 12 of Santana's 14 "Directing the Actor II" classes. But Santana says he was the only professor with the courage to give Franco a lousy grade. 

He says the school created a "Franco-friendly environment" to cash in on the actor's celeb status. “In my opinion, they’ve turned the NYU graduate film degree into swag for James Franco’s purposes, a possession, something you can buy,” he says. Neither the school nor Franco has commented on the lawsuit. 

Douche
I love it. This guy got fired for being real and he's pissed. I would be too. Wrongful termination lawsuit anyone? I mean fuck James Franco, you already have an acting career some people are trying to learn to suck less at acting. If I were a professor I wouldn't give him shit for a grade. Skipping 12 out of 14 classes? Who does he think he is Pacino?

And you know that Franco is going to speak out against the school firing this guy. He's going to do that bullshit celebrity 360 turn it on the big bad school bullshit. I'm not buying it. Franco is forever a douchebag in my book. Good actor maybe, big steaming pile of douche, yes.

Oh and good use of swag, Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment