Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hows Your Life Bro?



That's why I love MMA, keep your fucking hands up guy.

And can I just use this post to comment on how fucking ridiculous ads before videos have gotten?

When I first watched this video there was a 30 second commercial for something retarded. I mean don't they understand I can switch tabs when a commercial pops up? And then the ad is up so I  can watch a knockout 3 seconds into the video. Really, a 30 second ad for a 3 second video? I mean I know the video is actually longer but what the fuck? Shit is fucking moronic.

No comments:

Post a Comment