Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Loss is a Loss

So everyone is freaking out about this video of Alex Roth, a high school player from West Salem High School in Oregon, shattering the backboard with a last-second dunk.



So you say, "that's awesome blah blah blah," but the thing is, West Salem lost this game. They lost the game 56-54 to North Salem. So all those people who flip out in the stands because of the sick dunk, grow the fuck up. You still lost the fucking game. I mean it isn't even too crazy. From Huff Post.



If I was on the North Salem team I would have been yelling at the crowd and shit, punching people in the dome and yelling "Scoreboard." Fucking picking up the broken hoop and smacking bitches in the face with it. Sometimes you just have to remnd people to stay humble, I mean they did lose the game. Sorry Alex, you are still a boss for a grown-man dunk, but you're still a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment