Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Game 1 NBA Finals Reactions

Alright last night the Miami Heat showed why the Mavs are'nt going to best them in a best of 7. Yes they were at home. But they were down a few through the third and the fourth quarter they pulled away from Dallas pretty easily. Colin Cowherd talked about how the East plays much harder defense than the west, and I think he's right. The Mavs were taking very uncomfortable shots and almost none of them were open looks.

Dirk put up 27 but the bench did barely anything, they had 17 points total.

He also hurt a finger on his left hand.



I hate that face so much

This game just pissed me off because it just proved that Lebron is getting that first ring. I fucking hate that guy. But keeping him and D Wade and Bosh in check is difficult for any team, and when they are all clicking, the Mavs are fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment