Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why Won't They Let Die Hard Die?

From the Hollywood Reporter:
A Good Day to Die Hard, which returns Bruce Willis in the title role, will hit theaters on Feb. 14, 2013 in order to take advantage of the joint Valentine’s Day and President’s Day weekend.

Stop dying hard and just die


Look I know this shit happens all the time but Die Hard? For christ's sake. I mean does anyone remember how sweet the first Die Hard movies were? And then fucking Live Free or Die Hard. I mean it was the signal of the end. And now they are going to fucking keep beating the shit out of it. Bruce Willis should be ashamed of himself. I mean how bad do you need a fucking paycheck you fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment