Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weirdest Couple Ever?

So I've been hearing about this Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent thing going on.

You can do better fifty


From Huffington Post:
50 Cent and Chelsea Handler never confirmed a romantic relationship, but they were spotted together several times and tweeted a teasing pic from bed.
Now 50 explains Chelsea's sex appeal to Vibe without confirming they are an item:
"Chelsea is confident. I think confidence is the sexiest thing about a person. She's the kind of person that if you're blessed with the opportunity to hang out with her, you'll enjoy it. I'm not sure you'll look at her and actually want to jump over the table and fuck her, but you might. You would leave after talking with her feeling that she is a cool person."
Chelsea was also indirect when Glamour asked her about 50 in December.
"He came to my show in New Orleans with 15 people, and they take a photo of us and assume that we're a couple," she said. "But he's really cute, and I have to be honest, there's a good chance that I will end up hooking up with a rapper at some point."

The 50 quote confuses me. I mean like what self respecting rapper admits that you wouldn't want to jump his bitches bones? Dude, have some self respect. She might not be hot, but defend your women.

Like I mean she's kind of cute I guess. In like some weird way, but she doesn't appeal to me. I can't put my finger on whats fucked up about her, but she's just not attractive.

My other problem is she isn't funny. I need to be with a chick who is funny. Chelsea Handler tries so hard to be funny it hurts me. I've only watched about 7.2 seconds of her dumbass show and it sucks. You can do better 50. And I'm not sure why this is up for debate now, she admits in her quote that she is "going to" in other words she has, fucked a rapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment