Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Black People Just Got Set Back 50 Years

I'm sure this is what Martin Luther King Jr. had in mind with his "I Have a Dream" Speech. Jesus man, I'm white and I'm embarrassed for black people after watching 30 seconds of this.



I don't even know what to say. I feel like this is something Al Sharpton should be heated about. I'll be surprised if Mr. Ghetto isn't hit in a drive-by in the next week.

And what's Wal Mart's angle on this thing? Did they set it up? Or are they as embarrassed as the NAACP right now? It's hard to say, because everyone knows Wal Mart has no soul and only likes to take poor peoples' monies. Maybe they are trying to trick people into going to Wal Mart to look for chicks with ridiculous asses in the aisles, and on the way out cop a TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment