Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scarlett Johansson Nude Photo Leak (NSFW)

BOOM! I can't believe I slept on this story this morning.

From TMZ:
Scarlett Johansson appears to be the latest victim of a nude photo HACKER -- after multiple self-shot naked cell phone pics of the actress appeared on a popular website this morning.

Sources connected with Scarlett tell us ... the FBI will be contacted this morning because they believe this is a criminal act.

The FBI has been involved in several celebrity nude photo hacking situations in the past year -- involving Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Alba and more.



And like a goos smut-peddler I got the motherfucking goods.



Enjoy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment