Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Human Centipede Part 2 Review

Human Centipede 2 is the most disturbing movie I have ever watched. And I knew it would be before I started watching.



The first one was psychologically a mind-fuck and a half. But this movie incorporates every element that makes a gory horror flick even more ridiculous. The sound effects staff killed it. When the main character Martin is organizing his human centipede some of the sounds are horrific and realistic. The black-and-white style makes it about twice as scary. And last but not least, the main character, Martin, is the creepiest fuck ever.

I mean the doctor in the first one was a creep, a psychotic genius. Martin is a psychotic idiot. And the scariest part of the movie is him trying to build this complicated human centipede twelve people long with rusty tools and duct tape.

Okay, so I know most of you are saying "I can't handle that movie" yadda yadda. So I will list the crazy shit that goes on so you can gauge for yourself if you can make it through without running out of the room.

Several fucked up things that occur in the Human Centipede 2:
  1. There is a lot of poo. In mouths.
  2. There is a birth scene.
  3. Martin pulls a persons ACL and MCL out of their knee and cuts them. Sort of like in 128 hours when James Franco cuts his own tendon. Awful.
  4. There is masturbation...with sandpaper. Shit you not.
  5. There is an enema with a real centipede (it goes in someones ass).
  6. There is a teeth-pulling blood-gurgling scene.
If these are all things you can live with, see the Human Centipede 2. I will say that I am one of these people who love the challenge of a movie that pushes the envelope with gore and shit, and I had to turn away and quickly turn back for some parts. It is vile. But in the end, it is a movie, and its a great movie in the complete grossness of the whole thing. The 3rd one is probably going to make me yack.

No comments:

Post a Comment