Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Urban Meyer to Columbus

From ESPN:
Sources have told WKMG-TV in Orlando that ESPN college football analyst Urban Meyer has agreed in principle to become coach at Ohio State and will be introduced in the coming days. According to WKMG's sources, Meyer has agreed to a seven-year, $40 million deal.

Also, the Columbus Dispatch is reporting two well-placed sources at Ohio State said Wednesday that Meyer will be announced next week as the next head coach of the Buckeyes. But the Dispatch's sources also said final terms for a deal -- such as length of contract and financial remuneration -- have not been decided.

Contacted Wednesday by ESPN, Meyer, who coached Florida to two national championships, denied that he had a deal with Ohio State.
"I have not been offered any job nor is there a deal in place," Meyer said in a statement. "I plan on spending Thanksgiving with my family and will not comment on this any further."

Winning!




Will Ohio State go back to being a powerhouse football school under Meyer? I don't know I mean he is one of the most beast college coaches around. Ever heard of a place called Bowling Green? Utah? Yeah, not after he left. Well now it's time for the Buckeyes to not suck. Unless he dies of a heart attack.

I mean I heard a couple Bukceye fans bitching on ESPN Radio that he's a "quitter", with a career record of 104-23, thats a quitter I'll take as my coach.

1 comment:

  1. hopefully he gets caught cheating sooner than later, dirty buckeyes, dirty ohio

    ReplyDelete