Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Sunday, October 31, 2010

Six Days Until Pretty Lights in Albany

Okay ravers, next Saturday the armory in Albany is hosting electronic DJ Pretty Lights. I know, you're amped, I'm amped, lets dance all night and have a good old suicidal Monday after. For those who don't know him, go to the site, download some tunes (they're free) and come out Saturday, November 6th. Tickets here.

Here is a sample of some stuff to get us all through the week.

Keep 'Em Bouncin'


Hot Like Sauce


Finally Moving




If that doesn't get you hyped for the 6th, I don't know what can. Face melting deliciousness. Now off to the Pat's game. Suck it Moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment