Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank Darwin It's Friday

Why the fuck is it that any time I begin to have a bit of faith in Western Civilization, I read something that makes me want to vomit.

One thing that has always driven me nuts is how Americans, and apparently Europeans,view Muslims, and Islam in general.

Let me just say this once, take it or leave it, believe me or not, but if you don't you are just an ignorant American pig, and you are why the world hates us.

Islam is NOT a religion based on violence and hatred. It, like Christians who say the Bible addresses abortion, is adopted for extremist purposes to justify things like 9/11 and various other attacks worldwide.

There are over a billion (1,000,000,000) Muslims worldwide. That is more than any other denomination in the world. Roman Catholics are close but about 200,000,000 people off. Think about this, recent estimates put Al Qaeda in Afghanistan's numbers to less than 500. Out of a billion...yet Americans everywhere seem to think that every Muslim everywhere is just a sleeper agent waiting to kill us all.

Even the normally left-of-Lenin Dutch are catching America's ignorant fervor. A Right Wing politician there,Geert Wilders, and his Anti Islam party, were recognized as the third largest political force in the last elections. One of their brilliant platforms? Banning the Quran, Islam's holy book. Are you fucking kidding me Europe? Do you enjoy being bombed by Muslims pissed at shit like this?

Don't believe me? Here ya go

I think the whole world has gone mad. Shouldn't we try to understand Islam and bring Muslims into our cultures so they don't hate us and we don't hate them? No, lets ban their religion, something that Communist China and the all powerful Soviet Union couldn't do in their time. If Lenin and Stalin couldn't do it, are the fucking Dutch really going to take the lead in world douchebaggery? I hope not.

I feel like actions like these give Muslims an excuse to rally behind extremist leaders. Oh you're going to ban our holy book, you Dutch fucks? OK, send a boatload of your tourists past Somalia, and see what fucking happens. Like, there are a billion of us but the fucking little nub of the Netherlands doesn't want to deal with us? Well fuck yourselves and hope we don't invent a tighty whitey bomb that actually works.

That said, enjoy your Friday, I know I'm going to. In brighter news, the Jersey Shore finale was last night. If I didn't explode your head with my pro towel head rant, decompress and catch the finale to melt your brain tissue just a bit. finally we see my boy DJ Pauly D get into the mix of lying and bullshit. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment