Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Big Ben: Keep the Mouth Shut Next Time

Holy fuck, I can't believe I missed this story. During the Steelers Raiders game this weekend, Big Ben came up to Richard Seymour saying something that got him knocked the motherfuck out.



How that taste bitch? Seymour got ejected and fined $25,000 for the punch. But damn I can watch that all day. He probably said something about getting Seymour's sister in the bathroom, and got a fist sandwich in return.
I'd fuckin slug him too

People are talking about this incident as though the fine should be higher because unlike helmet-to-helmet hits, this is obviously not part of the game. I say that's stupid. Hitting someone in the head using your own body and head as a weapon is way more dangerous than punching a dude who is wearing a helmet. No contest, people get hit with a dirty hit get concussed, Big Ben just cried for a minute and was fine. It's hard to concuss someone through a helmet with a fist. Just calm down and enjoy Seymour accepting his Raider-hood by getting grimey. Awesome.

Does Richard Seymour have to duff a bitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment