Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love it or Hate it: "Next Blog"

Okay this is the first section in what is going to be an ongoing way for me to vent about other blogs. Yeah I know vicious, you ain't seen nothing yet. So I start hitting that little "next blog" button until I find something that enthralls me or pisses me off.

Scrolling through the endless blogs on blogspot has led me to one fact. Most of the blogs are showcases of weird families who feel the need to put their home lives on the internet, fucking creeps. Religion, mostly christian nutjobs also seem to have a huge blog presence, everywhere I click there's some scripture or some redneck hick right wing family talking about Jesus, what the fuck ever happened to liberals being loud and outspoken.

Congrats the first winner is Winedrunk Sidewalk. Thankfully in this mass of shit that is blogspot there is another cool blog out there. I can't write shit as far as poetry but this stuff is pretty good, check it out.

As far as horror stories, the winner of the day is Absolutely No Spin. There are piles of religious blogs but this one is both extremely boring AND religious. Like the last entry is like "Wow I sang about jesus like seven times in the last three days!" Dude put some effort in at least so when I find your blog I don't laugh instantly and think about egging yuor house if you live within 250 miles.

I obviously could care less about this guy, but my question is, and I fear the answer, do even religious people care? Like what the fuck. And traditional Latin Mass? Don't Christians know that Latin is a dead language? Literally the only reason it's studied is to understand languages based on it. Speak English, so we can at least understand the ridiculous propaganda you're spouting. Spin that.

No comments:

Post a Comment