Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, November 15, 2010

Will Smith is Paid

So with all that Fresh Prince money running out, Will now has not only a movie star son, but his 9 year old daughter Willow has a new (and insanely obnoxious) song. The video is ridiculous.




This chick is ridiculous, look at these pictures of her and fam Smith on the red carpet for the Karate Kid, which her brother stars in. She's like nine going on Miley Cyrus. NINE FUCKING YEARS OLD. When I was nine my voice cracked when I whistled, and she's got a hit song even though it really blows who cares. Fuckin' a I guess genes are everything.

I've always loved Will Smith since he got to Bel-Air, but I mean this is just genius. His DNA obviously breeds winners, so just keep crankin' em out my dude. Guess who's golfing off Willow's bills instead of making another Independence Day? The Fresh Motherfuckin' Prince.

We're not in West Philly anymore kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment