Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Its Finally Over, I Hope

Well last night we may have finally seen the last of Brett Favre. You can play through almost any injury under the sun, except for a concussion. The NFL has concussed players go through so much red tape to play that after the game Favre was talking about his career in the past tense...finally.



Look, I almost liked Brett Favre until three years ago he started this yearly will I come back or won't I. After he started that shit, I began to hate him. Now I'm just hoping with this concussion it's all over. Just give it up old man, you were a great quarterback, but if you continue you'll end up leaving the game on a stretcher.

Great dude you broke Grandpa
But of course after saying this, he'll be back next year. Dude really won't stop until he's in a chair like Stephen Hawking or some shit.

Jesus I'm going soft, I was just looking for a Stephen Hawking picture to post, but dude is so pathetic looking I can't even do it, I know he's smarter than I'll ever be, but what the fuck? I'm soft today.

1 comment: